Renting Mercedes-Benz S 350 D 4MATIC car in Basel, Switzerland
Additional services included
Zurich and Geneva Airport deliveryfree
Per day250 km
Per month3000 km
Per year36000 km
1 CHF for each additional kilometer
- 258 h.p.
- 5 seats
- 510 L
Engine size3.0 L
Max torque620 Nm
Max speed250 kmph
Acceleration up to 100 kmph6.5 sec
Boot volume510 L
- 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control
- COMAND Online
- Remote Online
- Automatic airbag deactivation front passenger
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Live Traffic Information
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS
- Adaptive flashing LED brake lights
- ECO start/stop function
- Traffic Sign Assist
- AMG Line Plus
- Mercedes-benz emergency call system
- AMG Line
- Remote boot closing. HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Active Parking Assist
- Reversing camera with dynamic guide lines in display
- Memory Package
- Auto-dimming internal and driver's rear view mirror
- EASY ADJUST luxury head restraints
- 4-way lumbar support
- Automatic front passenger airbag deactivation
- LED high-performance headlamps
- Front seat heating
Mercedes S350 is a universally recognized reference when it comes to premium class cars. The true executive car is cross-functional and suits perfectly both business and holiday trips.
The driver and passengers’ comfort is achieved through a variety of accessory options designed by Mercedes experts: authentic THERMOTRONIC climate control system, 4-step low-back support on front seats, EASY ADJUST neck support for enhanced comfort, COMAND ONLINE control system.
Smooth driving and high angle lining is secured with a 7-speed automatic gear, 4MATIC permanent full wheel drive, and AMG 20 alloy wheel rims.
The idea of harmonic balance of space, style and functionality determine the concept of outside and interior design, with emphasis on style, elaborate minimalism and functionality thoughе-through to the last detail.
AMG Line technical specification provides exceptional comfort and road security on your most enjoyable trip through Geneva or other parts of Switzerland.